On July 12, 2020, the Kensington Community Church Council decided to delay the opening of KPS until January 11, 2021.
The Council did not come to this decision easily. It was made knowing that this will affect our families, teachers, church, and community in a myriad of ways. We know our decision – though we believe it is the right one in light of COVID-19 and we grounded it on our values as a church and school – may cause added stress and in some cases hardship. Our heart goes out to you in this difficult time. We pledge to support you the best we can as we move forward in these uncertain times.
If you have any questions or concerns about this announcement or wish to talk with us further, please contact our Director, Connie Cleland, as she always welcome the opportunity to speak to you. If you have any questions regarding tuition and fees, please direct them to our Registrar, Elizabeth.
We will continue to communicate with you as plans emerge for the start of the KPS school year in 2021.
And we pray grace and wellness be upon you and your family.
– KCC Church Council